The term Impact Mega Deals or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Triton House, Hare Park Lane, Liversedge, West Yorkshire WF15 8HN. Our Industrial & Provident Society number is 28341R. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you register with our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Licence to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by the top of this section or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading, if you notice a mistake then contact us if it is needing correction.
Any returns on damaged goods and shortages, should be notified within two working days. See our full returns procedure here or you can contact us by email [email protected] or by phone: 01274 870020.
Warranty & Liability
We will not be liable for injuries resulting from the use of any products. We do not provide warranties on any merchandise. Any warranty or promises made by the manufacturers are solely their liability.
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of the information made available on this web site.
Pricing Policy, Shipping and Handling
- We believe all prices are correct at time of publishing E & OE
- VAT is charged at 20% on all goods and services including any delivery charges supplied in the UK.
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling
- All goods will remain our property until full payment is received
- For shipment outside the UK, additional charges apply. Please contact us for a quotation
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice
Any errors on the online invoice will be corrected in the final invoice and you will be notified of the changes.
User login details and Account Registration
If you register for an account with our website, you will enter the details on the register page and then we will respond and verify your account.
Your account must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section below about your content; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us by phone or email immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password you can also go to our website and reset your password if you must.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
You must not allow any other company to use your account to access the website.
You must not use any other company’s account to access the website.
Cancellation and suspension of account
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- Edit your account details.
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account by contacting us by email; [email protected]
We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- That the material on the website is up to date; or
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to this Section; and
- Govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- Suspend or delete your account on our website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking including without limitation creating and/or using a different account.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information about Impact Mega Deals. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions OR We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Subject to Limitations and exclusions of liability Section, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.